Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Yes, I have blogged before...but where?

Yes, I have blogged before. No, I don't really remember where I "put" those last collections. One was for fun ("Stuff I Don't Get") and the other was for my Coaching business (which will continue, once my business advisor gets over the fact that I have created yet another blog when the first one is not overly lively; really, I am working on understanding WHAT I am doing as well as WHY, which will take time). But yes, I probably have the access info written somewhere. So, who cares. Now, perhaps, is simply a better time to blog "like my life depends on it". Thanks, Angie, for the nudge!

So, when I think about what I am learning that is relevant and compelling right now, I have to say that I am learning a lot about the context in which I work as well as the content with which I work and the people with whom I work. I am a Certified Executive Coach. My work currently overflows with coaching leaders at all levels within an organization. A large organization although my focus is on one section of the organization. Questions arise in my mind as I track themes, impact statements, impact value, goals and other elements of feedback from my conversations. And I always come away with something interesting that makes me think. This is likely where this blog will go. For now, however, it's just going to get off the ground with a simple question: if you knew success were absolutely assured in anything you turned your mind, hand, heart, team or attention to, what would you do? For me, if I assume my life depends on it AND I know I will be successful, I find the focus to start this blog. What about you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home